by having your paychecks, social security checks, or investment income deposited directly into your checking or savings account.
The benefits of direct deposit are:
- Saves trips to the credit union
- Saves time by avoiding long lines
- Funds are deposited sooner, reducing the possibility of overdrafts
- Deposits are made while you are on vacation or you are unable to get to the credit union
- Eliminates the possibility of lost, stolen, or forged checks
- Access your deposit information 24/7 with online banking or Audio Response/phone banking
To take advantage of this service, please contact your payroll department or issuer of your checks. All they need is our routing number and your account number.